Thursday, June 4, 2009

Olivia's 1st Birthday Card

Here is one of my cards for this week's Okie's Card Challenge sketch 1. Unfortunately this may be the only sketch I get to this week. (At least before the next posting) Crazy busy right now, but I needed to crank this one out before going out of town tomorrow because my husband needed it for the birthday party on Saturday. I know it doesn' look very babyish, but the name "Olivia" just doesn't sound baby to me. I wanted the card to match her name.
Wildcard
for the card base
Storybook
scalloped square
Hello Kitty Greetings
"Happy Birthday"
Basic Grey Paper and letter and number stickers.
(Coordinating packs are the best thing since sliced bread!!!)
SU! Scallop circle and circles.I hope you like it! (Well, at least Olivia!!)





3 comments:

  1. you blog looks great...I was so having trouble with this sketch...and now look what you have done...its wonderful... you inspire me all the time... great card!
    Hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi .. i followed you from the cricut message board after i saw the window card that you did ( oh gosh i hope it was you if it was can you post another picture of it, i loved it and was hoping to try a window card)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I've left you an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete