Monday, June 1, 2009

For Shelly's FIL

Just in the nick of time....once again! There's nothing like waiting until the last minute! Kim and Rose were so thoughtful to think of having us send cards to Shelly's FIL who is not feeling well. I SO am not good at making manly cards, which is why I put it off for so long! I had one of Okie's Weekly sketches (posted by Kathy) left to do, so I thought I would go for it. I don't have any of the manly outdoorsy carts, so I went the patriotic route. I hope you like it!
All cuts are from Graphically Speaking, cut at 1 1/2". TFL!!









1 comment:

  1. see having a blog is so nice!! now i can comment on your cards with out having to read 20 pages to find them LOL this is fantastic and he will be so thrilled to recieve it all the way from HI!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete