Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bella with a Daisy


Wow! It feels great to be creating again. Here I was, looking forward to the summer so I could have all this time ALONE, making cards.....HA! Unfortunately, I have obviously been saying that about many things.
Well, I made some time today to sit and create for this week's Cricut MB card challenge. This card was for the second sketch. I recieved this Bella image in a swap awhile back and I thought the sketch would fit a Bella perfectly, so here she is! Under the tag is actually a goof. I put another stamp of "You" there, but it was too big! ARGH. So I had to cover it up. Are we supposed to tell those secrets?? lol! The only Cricut I have on there are the circles. I can't even tell you which cart...I just look in a handbook until I find a circle. I don't have George :o(. I think I may have used Grapically Speaking this time.
I hope you enjoy her! TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment