Friday, June 19, 2009

A Father's Day of Polo

Wooohoooo!!! I am now done with my Father's Day cards! Just in the nick of time! My father is a polo player and he is coming in tomorrow for a polo tournament here on Maui for Father's Day. I had to make his card fit the bill. I had the ideas in my head...but don't you just hate when things just don't lay out the way you imagined it? Had to make a few changes, but I'm happy with the end product. It's simple, but it works. I'm not good at manly cards!!
This card is for one of the sketches for the 6/17 Okie's card challenge (I think it's sketch #1??)
Jubilee Cart for the font cut at 1"
SCAL for the horse dingbat (font is called Yeehaw, I downloaded it free online...They even had a polo player dingbat...but I just couldn't get it to look right.)
PPDU cart for the horseshoe cut at 1"
I handcreated the polo mallets




I hate taking the pictures at night, I can never get the coloring right. I would have taken more to show the dimension...but forget it!......the shadows....ugh. TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment