Friday, June 19, 2009

A Father's Day card for my husband

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
It's nice to be making cards again. This is one of the sketches for Okie's card challenge this week. Once I saw that it needed a photo, I knew that I wanted to do one for my husband's father's day card. The hard part was finding a picture. This picture was a little wierd, but I liked it. This picture was taken at the Maui Ocean Center and they were looking at the sharks and one of the sharks was swimming right at them....thus the look on their faces. I'm sure a little of it was hamming it up for the camera (at least daddy's face!)
I just realized....I did not use any cricut! Oops! Am I disqualified???




1 comment:

  1. What a perfect card for Father's Day ... it shows family time together. The coloring makes it look vintage too (at least on my computer screen). Hope you aren't disqualified for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete