Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Guess who's the guest designer for Jeannie's "Win a free card"?

I know, I can't believe it either! I am very humbled and honored that Jeannie has asked me to be her guest designer for this month. I'm so excited! It puts the pressure on. For my first card I chose one that you may have seen already. It has been one of my favorites to date! The others...well, you'll just have to wait to see those! This is such a fun hobby! I love it. It is so relaxing to be able to sit and create...and if you end up with something that you like in the end...well that makes it even sweeter! I hope you enjoy this week's card!





Home Decor
Flowers cut at various sizes and colors
Wildcard
Used the pinwheel cut to cut the larger circles
SU!
Circle punches to create the tag
Paper used is from K&Company







1 comment: