Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Child's Year....Imagine

Is it possible to be in love with a cartridge?? If so, then I think I am! I ordered ACY on Monday from scrapboolpal.com and recieved it today!!!! I could not contain my excitement as I ripped open the package as I sat in the post office parking lot, just so I could get a look at the handbook. As soon as I saw this image I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I just had to wait all day to come home and play! Love it, love it, love it. I forsee a lot more ACY images on my next cards!!!
I hope you like it. I would love to hear what you think! TFL!
A Child's Year
garden 2 cut @ 3" in black, white and shadow in grey
Walk In My Garden
Susans cut @ 1 3/4" and 1 1/4"





**After taking these pictures I added some Stickles to the flower right where he is touching to give it some magic!**



6 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful - and yes it is possible to be in love with a cartridge LOL!!! Have fun with it - it will take weeks and weeks to try all of the great cuts on this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card...I so want this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card- no I'm going to have to check out that cartridge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I can't wait to get this cartridge... it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is beautiful! You couldn't have picked better papers and I love the inside too! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is GORGEOUS! I am falling in love with that cartridge as well. THank you for sharing your creativity! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete