Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cricut MB May Team Challenge

Here is the card that I created for the May Team Challenge. This month I was on Team 2 "Buggin Bouquets". The challenge was to use any Cricut flower cut. I'm excited to see what everyone has created from both teams! Today is the last day for everyone to post, then you all get to vote for which team you think collectively did the best job. May the best team win!
Home Decor was used for the flowers cut a various sizes. The small circles are made from SU punches. The larger circles were cut from a cart (I think it was WC, but I'm not sure.)






3 comments:

  1. well this is just beautiful!!! i have not heard of this challenge on the board before! where do we vote??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Left a blog award for you on my blog. Come pick it up.

    ReplyDelete